I just miss Kris Aquino... That's why!

If people are annoyed with my Taglish way of speaking,
I will just ask them to make listen to the point I'm making.

If people will get mad at me 'coz they think I'm pa-artsy,
I will just try not to be so affected 'coz it's the real me.

If people make friends with me and will just make gamit,
I will just avoid them 'coz that attitude is really pangit.

If people create chismis na super gawa-gawa or imbento,
I will just tell them it's untrue like it's very, very not totoo.

If people think I'm  so dumb and that my thoughts are patapon,
I will just tell them they're wrong but I will not give them reason.

If people hate me for being overly madaldal,
I will just be polite and will never make angal.

If people make more pintas of me 'coz of my imperfection,
I will just ask them to see the mirror and check their reflection.

If people are not listening to me kahit my point is so bright,
I will just insist they're wrong and that sometimes I'm right.

If people judge me kasi they really do not like my personality,
I will just remind them of respect and of a thing called diversity.

14 (na) komento:

  1. We all have our mejo conyo moments haha

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hnd ko gets bakit bigdeal talaga ang pagiging taglish? or any dialect mixed with english? hahaha. For me ok lang naman. it's a way of expressing once self. especially minsan mas madaling ma remember ang english words. o dba? lol

    TumugonBurahin



  3. شركة ركن الامانة للخدمات المنزلية تقدم لكم اليوم خدمتان من خدماتها المتميزة بخصم يصل 30% لخدمة المكافحة وتنظيف الخزانات بمدنية جازان الشركة لديها افضل معدات تنظيف وأفضل مبيدات حشرية يمكنك التواصل معنا عبر الروابط التالية شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان
    شركة تنظيف بجازان

    TumugonBurahin
  4. God bless Dr.Okwuezeala for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr.Okwuezeala i saw a comment about Dr.Okwuezeala, how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told some few things to do, after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we are back again as one family. If you are in the same situation right now and you don't know what to do or where to go, you can contact Dr.Okwuezeala today on dr.okwuezeala.temple@gmail.com

    Whatsapp:- +2348123446245

    he can help you out of that you situation.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. أحمد عبد السلام هو اسم مشهور في مجال تكلفة عملية الفتق بالمنظار وهو خبير في جراحة الفتق بالمنظار والسمنة ونحافة الوزن. لقد كان يستشير السمنة والجراحات التنظيرية لسنوات عديدة وأجرى عمليات ناجحة باستخدام تقنية تسمى Roux-en-Y. كما أنه يتمتع بخبرة خاصة في علاج الفتق الإربي والحجابي والسُري باستخدام تقنيات التنظير البطني.

    TumugonBurahin

Huwag mahiya... Say something... May Pabuya ang Katapatan...