My Senators (so far...)

As early as now, dapat more more ready na tayo sa 2016 election. Wapakelz naman ako kung sino iboboto mo pero sana hindi naman based on gut feel. Aralin mabuti. Dapat may mga bagito para fresh! Okay rin 'yung may mga experienced pero with good track record. 

Nagsimula na akong maglista ng ilan sa mga napupusuan ko. Sure na ko sa mga 'to!


*Susan Ople (head of the Blas Ople Policy Center that helps overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) in distress

*Dick Gordon (responsible for the passage of Automated Election Law, National Tourism Policy Act and Compensation for War Veterans)

*Teofisto "TG" Guingona III (As Congressman, authored a total of thirty (30) bills, seven (7) of which were signed into law, As Senator, most known for his work as the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Accountability of Public Officers and Investigations or the Blue Ribbon Committee)

*Sherwin Gatchalian (proponent of the feeding program for poor students and author of the Kontra-Hazing Act, Free College Education Act, and Nutri-Skwela Act)

Ikaw, may bet ka na ba? 

7 komento:

  1. I actually like Ople. Hindi lang sikat kaya mababa sa survey pero kung kaalaman at plataporma lang ang pag-uusapan, lampas pa siya sa ibang nangunguna.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Win is really is win! Judging from valenzuela's advancements lately, sen. before his name is really well-deserved! been a while senyor!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Any recos kung paano makikilatis ang mga potential candidate sa list natin? Ako president and vice president pa lang ang meron. The rest wala na. Wala akong kaalam alam sa kanila. Di rin kasi ako nanonod ng news, pahapyaw lang. Sana gumawa din sila ng blog nila para mafollow ko sila xD

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Most info available naman online so effort lang sa pagresearch. OK lng di makumpleto and dose basta cgurado sa kung cno iboboto!

      Burahin
  4. Isa ka pong responsableng botante. I salute you, sir. Agree din ako sa tatlong naunang napipisil mo pero 'yung dalawa kailangan ko pang i-research kasi 'di ako masyadong pamilyar sa mga nagawa nila.

    TumugonBurahin
  5. In my list i have Ople. I'm still considering other candidates. Sa ngayon wala pa rin talaga akong official list na susuportahan. What's your take on Alma Moreno by the way? hahaha! Looking forward to your entry on Alma.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. God bless Dr.Okwuezeala for his marvelous work in my life, I was separate with my husband for the pass 3 year now and I wasn't satisfied i needed to get my husband back because the life of loneliness was so terrible for me and my 2 kids I searched about some possible spell caster that can bring back lover and i then come across Dr.Okwuezeala i saw a comment about Dr.Okwuezeala, how he bring lovers together with his spell caster I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my spell he ask for some information which i sent to him and also told some few things to do, after 48 hours my husband call me and start bagging me for forgiveness for all that happens i am so happy right now that we are back again as one family. If you are in the same situation right now and you don't know what to do or where to go, you can contact Dr.Okwuezeala today on dr.okwuezeala.temple@gmail.com

    Whatsapp:- +2348123446245

    he can help you out of that you situation.

    TumugonBurahin

Huwag mahiya... Say something... May Pabuya ang Katapatan...